Sunday 6 March 2011

The First Step To Your Heart

06.03.2011
This is the date which act as a golden threat that tied us up tightly. Absolutely , its the date we in a relationship with each other.


Lee Wei Han and Chong Chia Thian 
I make confession to her in the school in front of 400 students. 
Me: Can i ask you a question?
Her: yes , why not?
Me: But you must decide now and make a choice , okay?
Her: okay =)
Me: Do you want to be my girlfriend or you want me to be your boyfriend? Please make a choice =)
Her: Can you change another question?
Me: okay.. errr.. Are you willing to be my girlfriend?
Her: sorry , i am not willing to be your girlfriend .
Me: ... (Sad)
Her: unless you're not Lee Wei Han ( she then continue )
Me: i daze for awhile and thinking why she told me this. Finally , i conscious that she had accept me !


Our love story entitled 
I promise i will always love you , unless you don't need it anymore.
I promise i will always care you , unless you don't need it anymore.
I promise i will always hug you , unless you don't need it anymore.
I promise i will always miss you , unless you don't need it anymore.
I promise i will always be there for you , unless you don't need it anymore.


I don't know how much love i can give you now , but the love that i can give you is more than i can say.








Our 1st dating 
                                         




The 1st note i receive from her 

No comments:

Post a Comment