Thursday 5 May 2011

We Work It Together With Our Own Hand

5th of May


It was just a normal schooling day. Sunny day , and the sun was killing all of us. My bie , Chong Chia Thian still needs to wait her mummy under the hot sun. I'm heartache , it really feel so painful when looking her waiting under the tree with the red and hot face. Sorry my dear , i can't help anything without a car license. =(
When we reach home , she told me that her folio was not done yet, and she gonna hand it up within this week. I text and suggest her , how about we went some places that quiet to make it perfect? She non-rejected.

Let pictures make some talk :

Smile ! =D



Look like someone?? hahaha












Rujukan ! XD
Don't be discouraged , i'm here !






My Cutest Girlfriend Ever !


No comments:

Post a Comment